Made of Lycra and Neoprene, the ATI Vest and ATI Shorts provide a skintight fit that eliminates chafing and pain.
Sizes available Waist Size:
Sizes available Chest Size:
ATI COMPLETE SUIT SPECIFICATIONS
- Individual Inner Weight Pockets
- 5 lb weights are included with Shorts
- 10 lb weights are included with Vest
- Shorts hold a maximum of 12 lbs
- Vest holds a maximum of 35 lbs
- Single-Lateral Outer Waist Strap
- All Seams are Bound for Llasting Durability
- One-Piece Design with (patent pending)
Detachable Lower Section and Sleeves
Constructed of Lycra and Neoprene
with Anti-Bacterial and Anti-Microbial Treatment
- The ATI Weight is Made of Lead and is Powder Coated for Swimmers to Use as Wel
WEIGHTED TRAINING VEST WITH DETACHABLE SECTIONS
The concept of the weighted vest and shorts has been around since the 1960’s with the majority of the product being made of a thick durable nylon material. The problem with the nylon material is that it causes chaffing in any areas where the vest moves on the body making it difficult and painful to use in a continuous manner.
The ATI Vest and ATI Shorts are made of Lycra and Neoprene for a skintight fit eliminating any chafing or movement on the body. The benefit of training with weighted apparel is the development of specific muscle groups that help enhance and increase speed, quickness and lower leg power by strengthening hip flexors, knee joints and quadriceps.
The weighted ATI Vest and ATI Shorts(patent pending) are the only weighted training apparel with detachable sections.
HOW IT WORKS
Your body is acclimated to your weight and it burns calories based on weight, exercise, duration and intensity. When you add weight to your body, more muscles are recruited to support the function of moving the added weight; in turn more calories are burned to support the muscle action. A properly weighted vest will intensify any activity or exercise, increasing the metabolic rate, doubling your results by burning more calories in the same amount of time and making any workout more effective.
- Weight resistance adjusts in half-pound increments so you can easily incorporate the ATI Vest and ATI Shorts in your speed progressions, agility drills, Plyometric progressions, cardiovascular conditioning and body weight exercises.
- Aquatic workouts
(You’ll be asked to specify your size for both the vest and shorts on the next page)